5.23.2006

A Grammatical Note to Gwen Stefani

I do not often indulge in these internet quizzes, let alone post the results. However, I will make an exception here because I have always aspired to be a grammar deity of sorts (or at least since I met Tinna).



How grammatically correct are you?





You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.
Take this quiz!

Also:
GO OILERS!!!

YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet of you to mention me. I'm probably only a minor deity or principality or something in these matters.