2.26.2007

They dress real bad and they think they're New York

I've had this song stuck in my head since Wednesday, which is when I ventured to Toronto to moot about the Supreme Court's Labaye decision. (The court held that a club called l'Orage in downtown Montreal, which had eight mattresses strewn across its third floor to enable its membership of over 800 individuals and their guests to engage in anonymous swinging or group sex or orgies (pick your characterization), is not a common bawdy house because the acts taking place on the third floor are not indecent.)


It turns out that since the decision, such acts have been embraced on a much wider scale. Note the "everyone else" category in the photo (this is the sign for a store on Bay Street in Toronto, that seems to have a similar clientele to that of l'Orage).

I'm also quite convinced that Air Canada is happy with the SCC decision; it means that it is no longer indecent for Air Canada to try and screw all its passengers at once.

On my way home through terminal three of YYZ (in which there are many signs protesting the disproportionate rent that the GTAA has to pay the government for their airport relative to other airports - a cause which garnered no sympathy from me), I noticed a display of polar animals. One of them was a seal. I will now indulge myself with a pictorial post script to my previous post:

What would happen if a seal cub
was clubbed with a billy club
to be served in a club sandwich
to a school club
one of whom had just joined the


?

That better be one tasty seal cub club sandwich.

On an unrelated note, my moot coach made sure we ate our protein, endeavoured not to "cramp our style," and warned us of the danger of contracting a disease because the comforters on hotel beds needs not be laundered between each guest.

No comments: