9.03.2005

Ground Control to Major Tom

I can remember May.
It was followed by June.
After that, July was memorable too.
Then there was the Fringe;
and now it's September.
Somehow I lost August.

But, I remember some random snippets from that late summer blur:

-Best wisdom I've heard in a while: Girls are evil, boys are dumb. (Good things science has found a way to eliminate the dumb half of the world.)

-The background music to Trogdor can be addictive. If can also be abused by some people.

-There is something primal and wonderful about bonfires. It comes from the same part of the brain that likes senseless destruction and shredders.

-Big Macs have infiltrated too many countries.

-Watching spaghetti break is amusing. Actually breaking it is addictive.

-I was invited to give a speech at my friends' future wedding to wish them a future that is filled with good fortunes and smushed spiders.

-Question of the day: do you instinctively want to kick pumpkins when you see them.

Today's sensicality has been brought to you by protein pills and pool sharks.

No comments: