9.30.2005

"I'd rather vacuum my floor mats..."

I have been promising my car a good washing for a few weeks. Since I like to keep my promises and I have a soft spot for my car, tonight was car wash night.

Coin operated car washes are brilliant. You control the way your car gets washed, they are a great way to bond with your car, and inevitably there can be a water fight.

I pulled into the local car cleaning place. There are four bays. Three were filled with men and their trucks. I got the fourth. I love Alberta. I stood out more for driving a car than for washing my car in heels.

My car looks hot.

Is it a bad thing if I like my car more than you, gentle reader? Well at the least you know it's safe getting a ride with me - I like my car too much to let any harm come to it.

No comments: